Pulley GPS is the fastest means to change fan airflow accurately in fans driven with variable pitch pulley.
Variable pitch pulleys are adjusted by half cycle and each half cycle represents an operating position. Our Pulley GPS is used to measure the operating position of a variable pitch pulley. It comes with a chart.
With that chart, you can accurately determine the airflow of a fan:
- In all the operating positions within a pulley
- Size of replacement pulley if necessary
- Operating position in the replacement pulley
- Size of the belt at all operating position.
The Pulley GPS is your resource to analyze fan performance and proffers solution in a minute so that you can get the work done flawlessly at minimum time.
Changing Airflow is a Breeze – See chart in pictures.
Design Airflow = 4000 CFM
Present Airflow = 4500 CFM
Action (reduce) = 500 CFM (reduce to 90% of 4500 CFM)
Pulley size = 6” (Diameter)
- Used at both digital and analog modes
- Used as a micrometer
- Built in belt sizer
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 1.15 in|