FPP -1 (Fixed Pitch Pulley Apparatus)
This model, FPP-1 is made specifically to measure the diameter of a pulley. It comes with a handy performance chart that is used to accurately navigate the airflow of a fan from one pulley to another in seconds. The diameter gauge is compact and unlike other measuring devices, it does not straddle a pulley to measure the diameter.
Changing Airflow is a Breeze – Example
Design Airflow = 4000 CFM
Present Airflow = 5000 CFM
Action (reduce) = 1000 CFM (reduce to 80% of 5000 CFM)
Pulley size = 6” (Diameter)
From intersection 6” pulley, on the chart, scroll to the left along the 6” row until you get to desired target. The closest you can get to 80% is 79% by using 4.75” pulley. (See Chart Above).
• No calculation or tachometer required.
• It saves time, a lot of time
• Measures up to 11.5” diameter
• The indices show the diameter of the pulleys most used in air movement.
• Packaged in a crash proof box.